aight

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by trin, Apr 11, 2019.

1. trin

trin all the kids are depressed Donator

Minecraft:
    twxntyonepilots
    so im gonna start this thread by saying im not quitting because most of my friends are, I am quitting because I have no purpose left on this server.

okay, so if it hasn't been clear if you have me on /fr, I have been super inactive, and its not because im "busy with school" or Im "too busy w irl stuff to log in" im gonna be 110% honest, I stopped caring about this server since I was harassed by several people and called fat over 50 times. I don't give a damn about your opinions, I just don't want to be in a toxic environment anymore. That being said, lets take a little stroll.

I joined around the 50% sale. I got legend that day. I remember I had begged my mom to buy me it because I thought the sale ended the next day. Thank god I did. After that, my friend had bought me Hero. Ashton, what a little blessing he was until he backstabbed me. Little hoe. I'm pretty sure he's the one who bought me herobrine, or that might've been Sky. Oh well. Let's get to my current, most recent rank. God. I don't think he wants his name leaked but he is actually on the staff team right now. Congratulations to you, you know who you are. Let's talk about more purchases while im here. 20 pages of friends. Now, I'm not trying to flex on yall with what I bought, its just to show how much money will be going down the drain. I have also bought several unbans and unmutes.

I'm not making a full ass list, just the requests and people I actually care about.

@CinOMin - Cin. You have been there the longest for me. You have made my experience here actually enjoyable to the extent it took me ages to quit.

@Amandq - I met you through Cin. You have been one of my best friends, ever. Ever. I love you the most out of everyone pretty much. You've always made me smile, laugh, and so much more.

@TheMint - Man, you're leaving in five days. I shot you a dm stating the rest of my thoughts.

@Elida - Elida. Bbg. I love you. You're tying with Amanda, but you've always been my #1. Through all the rough times for both of us, we have been by eachothers side. You're probably gonna be the only one who I mention on this thread that I will have outside contact with. I love ya.

Hilla (request) - Hill, where do I begin sis. We don't know eachother a lot, fuck, we was barely friends before I just poofed. I miss ya, wish we would of had better conversations.

Jimmeh the hoe - you're annoying in a good way, love ya.

Jimmy, the better one - Okay ugh where do I start? You don't question the weird stuff I send you and instead you just roll it and send back weirder stuff. I wish we could talk more often.

Adrian - MMMMmaNNN me and you, damn. Ups and downs, every corner. But you're still my friend, and I love you too.

@hubbo & Leo - You're like, the only one here close to my age. You and Leo, you guys have been the best of friends to me. I love you both, so much. I don't think I would of made it as far as I did without you two. I love you guys.

Ashton - I love you.

Sadie - ME AND YOU HAVE SO MANY MEMORIES IT ISNT EVEN FUNNY MAN. youre gonna be the one I miss the most even though I have your # and we talk like every other night. But anyways I love you and your car too *cough*. Gonna miss playing with you the most.

Everyone else that was my friend - Yall are one of a kind. You all made me happy in one way or another. I love a lot of you guys and it's gonna hurt for me to leave you.

The staff team (resigned and demoted counts too) - aight most of yall are like "bitch what leaving a note to the staff?" yeah well I've been an equal bitch to them as much as I have everyone else in my life so far.
    I would like to apologize to everyone on the staff team for being such an annoying bitch. I know I was such a trouble to yall and I deeply apologize. Most of you guys, I am very close friends with, and have made my experience extra enjoyable.

So this it. This is the end of the road. This is as far as my story goes. (100% not quoting juice wrld). I love you all. I hope you guys all do great things in life. remember, you're perfect in your own special way.

If yall want to, you can give me a TBH in the comments, and be completely honest about it.

this is the last goodbye, from the best.

bye. <3

Elida, Smg, hubbo and 3 others like this.
  2. Amandq

Amandq lil’ bby Donator

Minecraft:
    Amandq
    Late April fools joke? :-( It has to be...

In case it’s not and you are truly leaving, I will miss you. When I joined after the reset, I saw you, Bee and Cin all goofing around and I knew that I wanted a friendship like that. You guys were my inspiration for even applying for staff, and I want to thank you guys so much for making me feel loved and encourage me to get out there and talk to others.

Some people will suck, I know that. I can’t fix people’s attitudes (or trust me, I would) but I just want you to know that I will always welcome you with open arms if you decide to come back. Ily Trin :,-(

(My discord is amanda#5736 you can message me as much as you want... just don’t forget about me!)

trin likes this.
  3. hubbo

hubbo Donator

Minecraft:
    HUBB0
    omg

trin, ur genuinely one of my best friends. like i've said with davey's leave, i'm glad that you're leaving. i find it great that people are taking themselves into account, especially you. i hope we can still be friends and find some other way of contact

do you have discord? iirc you didn't but idk. message me here to find some other way

trin likes this.
  4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I know that you've been through a lot here. Good and bad. I know that we haven't always gotten a long. I wish you the best in life. You have a good heart and have a lot of potential. I know that's what Mom's are supposed to say but truly I believe in you.

trin and Amandq like this.
  5. Ezzerland

Ezzerland Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Ezzerland
    Bitch, you make one post in your life to the staff team and it's in a good bye thread?!

Still here if you ever need anything. You know how to reach out <3

If you ever wander back, we'll see you around. Otherwise, may life take you to better places :)

Amandq, trin and hubbo like this.
  6. trin

trin all the kids are depressed Donator

Minecraft:
    twxntyonepilots
    I’d just like to state that I will not be quitting forever. I will be back over summer

7. Apex_SkyShadow6446

Apex_SkyShadow6446 My Doggo is the best doggo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Apex_SkyShadow - Apex_Eclipse - Apex_Infinity - Apex_Nebula
    I had the full impression that you were basically deleting the server and quitting forever. If/when you come back, we'll be here with open arms and welcome you.
    Its not going to be the same without my /fr chat being spammed by you talking with everyone. Its always hilarious to see the thing you talk about in there. I don't really think I got to know you that well just because you were always talking with someone and were never really on Skyblock that much. But it will definitely be different with you not here. Hope to see you over the summer.

Side note: I just read Amandq's response, and no, I didn't steal the welcome you with open arms part.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Amandq and trin like this.
  8. Amandq

Amandq lil’ bby Donator

Minecraft:
    Amandq
    oh thank goodness my heart wouldn’t be able to take it if I couldn’t fuck around with you on skyblock ever again

robber >:-(

trin likes this.