Add things to the server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PvpEnabled, Sep 22, 2019.

1. PvpEnabled

PvpEnabled Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    PvpEnabled
    This is a suggestion about everything that should be added to this server. I will talk about adding survival, other mini-games, making kitpvp better, and other little things. I you like an idea that I post, say +1 for that specific idea. If you think something about it should be different, tell me, and if I agree then I will change it. Also please read my whole suggestion, or most of it. It may be long, but I would love to hear your guys feedback.

Making kit better
    First of all, I want to talk about making kitpvp a better and more fair gamemode. Right now it is fairly fun, but sometimes boring to most of the people that play right now. And that's because the majority of people that play right now are mostly pay to win, or are really stacked. These people stay in warzone and just instantly kill everyone that drops down into warzone. This gives new players no chance, unless they are really good at pvp and they buy a bunch of crates or kits. Since this happens, new players join, and leave. That makes kit really unpopular, and that's why its dying.

I think kit should have many changes in the future. I want to make kit more fair for new players so people would actually play and have a chance. People will have to die, because if they never die, they take over kit and people won't play. There's a couple ways of making kit more fair. The way I think it should happen is that new players, or people without ranks and tons of money should get way better ranks. We could make the op people less op, or noobs more op. I think noobs op would be better.

Kits for normal players
    Here are the kits that you should give people from now on, or similar to these kits.
    For no ranks, a regular iron kit like kit warrior. But this kit should have p1 or possibly p2 iron instead of regular iron. With regular iron they would die really quickly. It should have a p1 sword, and a regular gapple or two so they actually have a chance to survive. There should be a lot more diamonds in this new kitpvp, so you also want to give people with the diamond kit cool-down a chance.

Kits for normal players
    For normal players they should also have a diamond kit, or two. They could have a diamond kit with p1 that they can get every hour or two. This does seem like a long cool-down, but I think if everyone could get diamond it wouldn't be that fair. If many people started playing again because its more fair, there will still be quite a few diamonds down there.

Kits for normal players
    You could also give regular people a daily kit, with a better diamond kit, probably still p1 not p2. But this diamond set has a punch 1 bow so you can get around a bit, and maybe a speed pot for a couple minutes or a potion like that. Maybe since its daily, and p2 would be too op, a sharpness 2 sword instead. This sharpness 2 sword would give them a little bit of an advantage against regular diamonds that only have a few hour cooldown, when this one should be 12 hours. You could also add a god apple to this kit. I think it wouldn't be too op, you could kill a couple more diamonds then you usually can and survive half a minute more then you usually can. But maybe not, because then people would kinda be able to farm god apples.

Donator-VIP kits
    Now onto kits for ranked people. These kits can be tweaked too, i'm not thinking too hard on what ranks should have what.
    I don't think Donator should have a lot. I think Donator-VIP should get a kit every week maybe with a pretty op crate key. They should also have other perks on other mini-games so you wouldn't just buy Donator for a key every week.

Premium-Legend kits
    Premium and legend should get p2 kits. They should get a p2 kit every day, or maybe more i'm not sure. This p2 kit should come with a punch 1 bow, sharpness 2 sword with maybe fire aspect 1 too. A god apple, a few regular gapples, and a potion or two. It shouldn't be op enough where you can take over the warzone. It should be op enough to where you have an advantage against people without ranks, but not all the time, only for a period of time, like 30 minutes, or however long you stay down there for.

Hero rank and up kits
    For hero ranks and up, you should get p3, and this should be the max. I think people with p3 will still be able to die. People with p3 won't be able to die as quick, but they won't be able to completely take over the warzone like people do now. This kit should also have a punch 1 bow, a god apple. some potions, and a couple gapples.

Punch 2 bows
    For punch 2 bows, I think those should be more rare since they are pretty op. You can get away from a lot of people with punch 2 bows, which means they should be fairly rare. I'm not sure if only god should get a kit for them, or other ranks. But if anyone gets them from kits, the kit should have a long cool-down. You should also be able to get them from crates, which I will talk about in a second. Also, you shouldn't be able to enchant punch 2 bows. If you are able to enchant punch 2 bows, increase the price on bows a lot, or make it rare to enchant. Right now it's pretty easy to enchant, which means a lot of people will be able to get punch 2 bows. And punch 2 bows are op, so they should be more rare.

Crates for kitpvp
    I think the crates should be mostly the same, but maybe add a couple. First of all, there should be a vote crate. I'll talk about adding /vote later, but the vote crate should be an ok crate. You can get a p1 or p2 set from it, a god apple, and some other little things like pieces to sets and stuff. For the crates you can buy from the store, it should be p2 and p3. Punch 2 bows, a god apple, and stuff like that. I think that ranks should also be in kits but it should be really rare. There could also be other crates like pretty good crates that are cheaper.

Shops in kitpvp
    I think the shops should be simular, but a little more expensive for some stuff. The money you get from kills should be the same, but if there are many people you might get quite a few kills. I think the main things that should be raised are epearls, and god apples. Ender pearls should be raised because you can get out of stuff very easily and far away from people. They shouldn't be raised a bunch, but a little bit. God apples just a little bit too, because they are quite op, but not super op because you will still die.

Adding survival
    This is a gamemode that I would love to see back, and I think many other people would like to see come back.
    I've had multiple people ask me what happened to it. This gamemode may not make a lot of money and a lot of popularity, but I think people would still play it. If we made it like peaceful factions, I think people might join back for it or people would move to it to play it.

This gamemode should be 1.14.4. It is a totally different version, but 1.8 should still be compatible, just enough to be able to go on there incase we need to do something, like staff need to deal with something on there. I also think that there should be many things added to it. First of all, better version. Another thing that should be added though is stuff to do on there like challenges, or leaderboards. Like most blocks mined, most mobs killed, most sword skill, and stuff like that. There could be payouts on survival, but i'm not sure how that would go.
    There should also be other stuff added to survival to make it more fun, i'm not really sure what, but if you have any ideas please tell me.

There should also be kits, and keys that you can redeem every week or something with ranks. There could also be other things added to ranks, like fly on there. This stuff should be a thing because this will make people want to actually buy ranks, and it should make the server a bit of money. I don't really have a lot of ideas for survival, those are my main ideas. But I really see no reason not to add it, it will make a bit of money, more people might play, and people will want to play the server more, like me. You guys could even just try it for a bit, if it doesn't go well or get any players, then remove it. But I see no reason why not to add it or try it, so I think you guys should.

That's mostly all about survival, and why you should add it. If anyone likes the idea, +1 it in a reply, and tell me anything that should be added or removed and why, and I will change it.

Adding /vote
    This is a pretty simple one to add. There should be vote crates in every gamemode, or atleast some reward so people will want to vote. I think voting could make the server more popular. This server should go on some of the popular server lists, because when I look for servers, I look on server lists. /vote makes the server go up on the list, which will make people see it more, and join it. There really is no reason to not add /vote. I see no reason why it wouldn't make the server popular. It might not help for the first month or so because not many votes, but it should eventually help once it gets higher on lists.

Adding mini-games
    I'm not sure if this should be added soon or now, because it may not help the server. But eventually, if it started growing again because we add survival and make kit better, mini-games would be a good thing to add. We should add mini-games like Hypixel mini-games, but the most popular ones like skywars, bedwars, and games like that. I'm not sure if those would be good right now, unless it was just a few mini-games. Because having many mini-games requires many people, so there aren't like 2 people on each min-game. So maybe we should eventually add just a couple popular ones, and keep adding some after a while.
    One thing to add to Herobrines chamber, is more games in it to make it more fun. There could be different gamemodes, or just more games in Herobrines chamber. There should also be vote start for Herobrines chamber like there is in oitc so you can 1v1, and stuff like that.

New hub and spawns for games.
    This stuff isn't really anything we need. But making a brand new hub, and new spawns for games like skyblock, oitc, parkour, and hc might make the server seem more fresh and better, and might make more players check out different gamemodes and play them. The new hub won't really attract more players, but also make the server more fresh and make new players like the server. It would be cool to have a new hub. If we were going to add a new hub, it should be pretty similar but with the most popular gamemodes on villagers or something so we can tp to them. It should also have stuff like parkour, or little games like that. For the spawns for different gamemodes, I don't have any ideas for it, but it would be a cool feature.

Those are all of the things that I would like to talk about in my suggestion for now. Thank you for reading my whole suggestion if you did, and please leave your feedback of what you like and what I should add. I will add stuff to my suggestion if it makes sense, or remove stuff. Please consider these, especially making kit better, /vote and maybe some mini-games. Thanks for reading my suggestion, and have a good day.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  2. Trrevor

Trrevor There's always tomorrow Donator

Minecraft:
    UrAverageEboy
    +1 on all except the final 2,

UkalaBey and PvpEnabled like this.
  3. PvpEnabled

PvpEnabled Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    PvpEnabled
    Thanks for your feedback. I do think that the last one is a bit pointless, but it would be cool to see new spawns and stuff like that.
    For mini-games, I don't think any should be added right now unless the server got more popular because of kit, or any other reason. Also if most gamemodes were removed that weren't popular, a couple mini-games could replace those, but I think games like skywars and bedwars should be added when we have more players because those gamemodes aren't fun with 2 people.

4. Trrevor

Trrevor There's always tomorrow Donator

Minecraft:
    UrAverageEboy
    they need to add more games to herobrines chamber, and make a vote start command like in oitc.

PvpEnabled likes this.
  5. UkalaBey

UkalaBey Tired Donator

Minecraft:
    UkalaBey
    I support your opinion

Trrevor likes this.