Add "/ignore" During Parkour

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ReprisalHD, Jul 17, 2017.

1. ReprisalHD

ReprisalHD

Hello,

I feel that "/ignore" during Parkour mode would be a great thing to add! Here's an example.

You're right in the middle of a hard Parkour, you've come a long way and you're NOT restarting. You've sweat, cried, raged, but this annoying kid in chat keeps driving you crazy. Yes, there is the "Invisibility Clock", but you still want to chat with others, just not this one particular person.

This isn't an important feature, but would be nice for convenience.

Thanks!

- Reprisal

2. Expedect

Expedect 4 Year Vet | Former HeIper Donator

why

the invisibility clock is perfect for this making this thread literally pointless
    if you don't want to talk to one person just don't talk to anybody at all, you could simply use the clock.

normally parkour chat is toxic to everyone and /ignore could spark problems yet again

sorry, disagreed.

3. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    Although I don't see what harm it could possibly do, the Owners have confirmed they don't want to add it in the past. That may have changed, but for whatever reason they see, there is a very low possibility it will be implemented.

/ignore would actually prevent problems, not add to them, since players could ignore each other instead of starting flame wars.

tence3000, Draggon, Mookey and 5 others like this.
  4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectator Extraordinaire ~ Donator

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I'm on the fence about this. I can see it from a staff perspective where it's hard to report people when you have them on ignore BUT... on the other hand I would love for my younger kids to be able to put people on ignore so they don't have to be harassed and threatened by people. Because they need to accumulate a lot in a short time for them to be muted

tence3000 likes this.
  5. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

/ignore wouldn't really help since it would counter the use of /report. It is encourage for players to report to give the right punishment to the player breaking the rules.

It can avoid any typical harassment to each other, but that would make "rules" worthless at that point. You can report players for harassment if they keep disturbing/annoying you I believe.

tence3000, Mookey and t3mptr3s like this.
  6. Doofus

Doofus Donator

Minecraft:
    [GOD] 8s1
    /ignore is good 4 me in kit cuz of beggers ahhaha it would be epic if that would be implemented in the game bcuz of ragers and meanies

7. Costellon

Costellon �Digital Artist� Donator

Minecraft:
    � Costellon �
    No. I completely disagree with that. I guess there is no way for me to prove against it as it just comes from personal experiences.

--------------------------------------
    Agreed.
    I think this would be a useful feature.

EDIT: