a quick sorry

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Stolas, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    You may have realized I've been a little more prone to people that I should be ignoring.
    This is because my grandpa has recently passed away, and my uncle is diagnosed with cancer, which is incurable. This has broken my heart for these reasons:
    1. My uncle's wife passed away from cancer as well, and he has 2 daughters, and if he passes away, they won't have a home. They will most likely live with us.
    2. My grandpa was somewhat close to me, and to see him go hurts my quite a tad.
    I've tried to conceal it here on the forums, but if you have realized on the server, this is why.
    I am hoping that this no longer affects my life here on the forums and on the server, but I wanted to drop in and say sorry for acting this way.

If you have any questions, please ask me.

2. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    For the future, whether it's true or not, information like that is not something that you should share in this manner. You shouldn't worry what people think about you, and sharing info like this in order to change what they think is the incorrect way to ever go about it, especially on a public internet forum. Just be yourself and show everyone that you have improved.

3. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Got it. I just didn't want everyone to think that I am asshole from first impressions.

4. Hugz

Hugz

i still like you

5. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well and nothing bad happens.

MemeDreamTeam likes this.
  6. Stolas

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    Same here.