A Cappella

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by blamecoopa, Jun 8, 2017.

?

Which song did you like the best?

1. Elastic Heart

2. Let Her Go

3. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Love You

4. Stand/Shiny Happy People

5. Just the Way You Are/Never Gonna Give You Up

6. Free Fallin'

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. blamecoopa

blamecoopa how did i get here? Donator

Minecraft:
    blamecoopa
    When I was more active on the server and the forums, I posted this and it got some attention to my a cappella groups. So, I'm making another one for new songs that we've done! YAY! Here it is. Have fun listening

Under A Rest - Est. 2014 - This is the last group to be formed in my school's program. I'll be one of the two co-music managers starting June 12th.

Elastic Heart - Originally by Sia - This song was the worst song in UAR's set. The soloist was good, but the arrangement was terrible and went through 6 or 7 major changes. I'm in the back line.

Let Her Go - Originally by Passenger - I arranged this song by myself, but added someone's name so they could get credit along with me. I originally messed up the bridge by making it the wrong key. (oops) I am a beatboxer for this song and am on the far left side.

You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You - Originally by James Bay - Even though nobody knows what the actual song is, this song was the best in the set. It was fun, had a bop-ish sort of feel, and was a great time to sing. I'm the 3rd one from the right in the front row and am the last soloist.

Acafellas - Est. 2006 - This group was the second guy group to be formed. I'll be the music manager of the group next year.

Stand/Shiny Happy People - Originally by R.E.M. - This song was fun to do. I liked it because it had a unique sound to it. I am standing (bu dum tss) all the way on the right.

Just the Way You Are/Never Gonna Give You Up - Originally by Bruno Mars/Rick Astley (respectively) - I arranged this song with a friend of mine. The goal was the Rick Roll, and the goal was achieved. (Jk, not really) This song was the worst in our set. It's my fault, being the first soloist then all the way on the right.
    (I'd put this YouTube in too, but they only allow 5 media embeds, so here's the actual link)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mcxq51QGFE

Free Fallin - Originally by Tom Petty - This was arguably the best song in the whole concert. The arrangement, the energy, the soloists; it all fit toghether like a perfect puzzle. It doesn't matter where I stand in the group because I'm the soloist who looks constipated all the time.

Welp, that was my thread to yous. Have a nice day and see you around.

(Any suggestions/feedback, please say. I'd like to fix the sound for both groups next year.)