---->$40 Giveaway(credit for itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net)-winner pulled on June 1st<----

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ZZTheNinja, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZZTheNinja

ZZTheNinja Yass Donator

Minecraft:
    ZZTheNinja
    *I will record me Putting in everyone's name into the raffle when I pick a winner!
    *Giveaway will be drawn on June 1st,2014

Please fill out this format to enter the giveaway:

IGN:

Why you want to win:

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40):

A like would be greatly apriciated
    Good luck :D

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  2. ProCraftz

ProCraftz

IGN: ProCraftz

Why you want to win: Well I've never really won a contest like this, I'm very unlucky xD.
    The items I have in the list below I've always wanted, as I have been lucky for my parents to let me buy myself Legend, I currently have no pocket money so yeah xD. Until I get some, like at Christmas, or before. I would love having the things below, it would be awesome! ^-^
    Especially 5 Creative plots as I play on creative ALOT :D
    and I really want to name my pet :3
    Liek if u cri evertim.
    5 Creative plots
    Ability to name my pet
    /repair
    Squid pet
    12 extra faction power in Peaceful survival.

If this doesn't for some reason add up right please tell me.

Thanks for reading and good luck to everyone else!

Last edited: May 19, 2014
  3. Fluttershy's Assassin

Fluttershy's Assassin

IGN: percussers2011

Why I want to win: Who wouldn't want to win, tbh. I am just hoping to win because my B-Day is near June 1st, and this would make one of the best B-Day presents(As every year I only seem to get Axe shampoo and shit) I've had in a while :D

What I want to win:
    Hero Rank - $35(-50 due to legend rank)
    Survival Spawners - $5
    +5
    $40

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: May 29, 2014
  4. amboyscout

amboyscout

IGN: amboyscout

Why you want to win: I would like to be able to recover quickly in factions.

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40): Prot IV kit.

5. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    IGN: _Starlight13_
    Why you want to win: I want to enhance my experience on the server with a few more commands. c:
    What I want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop:
    /fly
    HC perks
    Enderman pet
    /pet ride
    Thanks and GL everyone. c:

amboyscout likes this.
  6. DMachine487

DMachine487 dead

Minecraft:
    deathmachine487
    IGN: deathmachine487

Why you want to win:
    It would be nice for a normal player like me to win something, and perks of being donator help immensely, as well as only helping you go farther into the J&H community. Your kindness helps you become more respected as well.

VIP Rank: $20
    Set unlimited homes: $5
    /repair: $5
    Factions Kit: Full Diamond: $10

20+5+5+10=$40, last time I checked.

7. John3nv

John3nv

IGN: John3nv

Why you want to win: I want to win because I have been dying to buy this from the store for the longest time but I can't afford it anymore. I also want to win because I try to work hard on the server and I think this would be a really fun thing to have in order to have more fun on the server.

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40): From the shop I would like Hero Rank witch since I already have purchased Legend rank only costs 35$ and than I would want 10 creeper eggs on factions for 5$

Good luck everyone! I hope I get chosen! Thank you for putting this on zz!

8. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

IGN: CrazyIcicle, hnkaj15414

Why you want to win: I want to win because this is a wondeful opportunity to make my experience of JH better, and my friend can finally be a donator rank.

Rank: [Donator] for hnkaj15414 (my only bestie that doesn't have a rank) (10.00)
    Survival: /kit diamondset for me (5.00)
    Survival: /kit wood for me (5.00)
    Survival: 5 mob spawners: (5.00)
    Command: /repair for me (5.00)
    Pets: Ability to name pets (10.00)

(10 x 2) + (5 x 4) = 40.00

9. Xxmegamore

Xxmegamore

IGN: Xxmegamore
    Why I want to win: So I can be more popular on the itsjerryandharry server and be a community member for eg. if someone needed heads which if I get premium I can give, I would be more than happy to give them heads plus other things I can do for the itsjerryandharry community.
    What I would like:
    Premium rank
    5 mob spawners
    ./repair

Xxtommycraft likes this.
  10. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    IGN: rockor1757

Why you want to win: I'm not actually allowed to spend money on minecraft, the rank I have at the moment is actually from a good friend of mine.

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40):./kit diamondset4

Last edited: May 18, 2014
  11. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    IGN: LaColeman

Why Do You Want To Win: The Reason Why I want to win is because I really think that this is a very good idea to give away something that costs $40 and said to myself "I am going for it". I also want to make my experience on the server better by getting all of this stuff. The reason why it would make my experience better is because it would make it funner and easier to just have stuff that I thought I would never be able to afford.

What do you want from the irsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop (must add to $40):
    [Factions] Kit: Full Diamond IV ($40.00)

I really hope that you pick me. That would be awesome. :D

12. CrazyIcicle

CrazyIcicle

/kit diamondset is only 5.00, and this giveaway is for $40.00 ;P

adjustingingredients likes this.
  13. Auxilium

Auxilium Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Auxilium__
    IGN: masterchief0707

Why you want to win: I am a greedy son of a bitch

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40): 3 sets of creeper eggs(15 dollars), /kit tnt(5 dollars), powerboost(whatever is 20 dollars)

14. RockoR

RockoR new bagel

Minecraft:
    RockoR
    woops xD

15. Syborge

Syborge The OuterRim. Donator

Minecraft:
    Syborge
    So this is no longer for the builds correct?
    Well I guess I will try again.;)

IGN: SyborgeElite1

Why I would like to win: I wanted to win before so that my build would be recognized, but now... I suppose that this would be meant to help my faction, The OuterRim, in our growth to become a larger and overall better faction. <3

What I would like from itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net: I would like to have Kit TNT, Kit Full diamond II and $15 worth of creeper eggs.

Thanks again for hosting such a generous giveaway.;)

-Syborge

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  16. tisha070703

tisha070703 #6

IGN: tisha070703

Why you want to win? : I wanted to win because my parents will never buy anything for me thats for a game like Minecraft and so I can experiment with new commands :)

Fireworks ( $5.00 )
    /repair ( $5.00 )
    Set unlimited homes ( $5.00 )
    10 creeper eggs ( $5.00 )
    /nick ( $10.00 )
    5 creative plots ( $10.00 )

Good luck everyone! :D

17. PresidentBacon

PresidentBacon Barry B. Benson

IGN: PresidentBacon

Why you want to win?: If you look back through my other apps, such as my app for helper, or a faction, you'll see that I dislike stating why I should get something and others should not. I believe this should be fair and everyone has an equal chance, even though this is a random raffle, meaning this shouldn't affect it. That being said, I JUST WANT A FRIEND IN THE FORM OF A SLIME NAMED AS A COMPANION CUBE ;-; (for the record I've been wanting to donate for this since last year... *cri*)

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop? (must add to $40)
    Slime pet ($5.00)
    Pet naming ($10.00)

Since thats all I want and if I can win something for someone else, then these for my first friend on the server who still doesn't have a rank. Her IGN is ItsSamdramon:
    Donator rank ($10.00)
    /fly ($15.00)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
  18. LGC PUMPKIN

LGC PUMPKIN

IGN: fudgelox

Why you want to win: Well. I've tried a lot of giveaways but I have never really won them. Also I was thinking of buying stuff for skyblock and ranks but I also have been wanting to save money for an airsoft gun that I am going to buy.

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40): Legend (Im already VIP) and the /ride command.

19. teitan

teitan ‏‏‎ Donator

IGN: Serakueyar33
    Why you want to win: Well, my parents are all like "you're not allowed to buy stuff for Minecraft servers" and such. We're also low on money (which means, less food... noo) and I don't have anymore money left and such. It would be great to get something :P

Ability to name your pets ($10)
    Horse disguise ($10)
    [Legend] ($20)

20. videogameguy128

videogameguy128 patriotic figure

Minecraft:
    VGG
    IGN: videogameguy128 *ALL LOWERCASE*

Why you want to win: Because usually if i were to want to get something from my parents, i'd either have to wait until christmas, my birthday, or easter.
    No, seriously. that's how long i'd have to wait. Maybe on occasion i'd get something cheap, but that'd be all .-.
    So i'd love to win this to have an even more fun time on the server, since i'm only a member, and haven't donated since I joined in December 2012. Thank you if I do actually win this.

What do you want from the itsjerryandharry.buycraft.net shop(must add to $40): [VIP] (20$) /fly (15$) + /hat (5$)
    Thank you so much for this contest :D

(BTW, i'll be gone for awhile when the contest ends. so if I come on the server once I come back with all these perks it will make my day. :3)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.