25$ GIVEAWAY

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by DiblyyIsGone, Nov 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I recently bought a Pay-Pal card with a value of 25$. I would like to give some back to the community, so I am starting two 25$ giveaways., one of which starts on 11/11, and the next which starts of 11/26. To enter, follow the following template, and submit your comments before 11/23

IGN: (usernames here)

Why should I give it to you? (describe why)

Number (pick a number 1-1000. This is in case nobody has a good reason)

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 11/20/16, thread is CLOSED 11/19/16

Feel free to add what you will buy!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

IGN: jerome0429

Why should I give it to you? There isn't really a reason why you should give it to me over someone else, but it would really make my day and I would be so happy to get those 25$. :)

Number: 420

Thanks so much for doing this

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  3. Hurricane2001

Hurricane2001 4 year server Veteran Donator

Ign Hurricane7580
    Why should I have it: because I can then help more ppl in peaceful or hardcore it can even help my brothers with some stuff also
    My number will be 820.Which is my bday lol:D

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  4. Username

Username Donator

IGN: SkillzMC_TV

Why should I give it to you? I don't really need the money for myself, but around a month ago I gave one of my cousins a minecraft account of mine. The account has no ranks/perks and his family can't really afford to spend money on extra things like this. I myself also can't spend money on these things, but I have been lucky enough for others to purchase them for me. My cousin feels really left0out and annoyed that he doesn't have a rank/perks and it would just turn his life around. He would be really happy if he somehow got a rank. (Since there is a 50% off sale, I'm going to buy him Legend rank with it). Thanks for the giveaway! :D

Number 438

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  5. NerdNerd

NerdNerd Donator

Minecraft:
    NerdNerd100
    IGN: NerdNerd100

Why should I give it to you? I need some money to spend on new perks but no new ranks,because all the current ranks look like puke colors except the donator one. I also help out alot of people and have only won one give away on here and I have entered like 50.

Number: 500

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  6. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    IGN:
    Left4Lag

Why should I give it to you?:
    I never really have the money to spend online unless it's like my birthday or something, so it'd be really cool to get $25 to spend on whatever I want even though I'd probably spend it on some Christmas gifts for my family.
    So yeah, I'd put it with the low amount of money I currently have and get some Christmas gifts lol.

Number: 720

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  7. Starixty

Starixty Donator

IGN: heathenss

Why should I give it to you?
    Right now, my mom is really strict on money because of some things that happened at work. Also, my dad is currently not working because he's been sick. So whenever I need or want something my mom says no. So $25 to spend would be nice.

Number:

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  8. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

IGN: HCchicken
    Why should I give it to you? I want to get disguises because I want to monitor the server secretly.
    Number: 76

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  9. jenn

jenn Donator

IGN: TestyTofu

Reasoning: TestyTofu, or as known as Leia to some has been my friend for almost three years. She was the one who introduced me to this server, and the person who guided me and teached me how to play minecraft. We have both been active on the server a lot, however she has never been able to get a rank unlike me. I would like to win this giveaway and buy her the same rank as me, Legend.

Number: 666

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  10. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    IGN: MrBubblyNaruto

Why should I give it to you? I believe I should get this because it would allow me to help the server. It'll allow me to purchase a few things that benefit me as well.
    Number : 738

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  11. Whizzer

Whizzer Donator

IGN: Dropkick_78

Why should I give it to you? I believe that I deserve the $25 because I am an avid member of the server and forums. I have been on the server since 2013 and the forums since 2014. I always try to show respect to everyone, and I believe that I deserve it. I would love to have a rank because this would allow me to support my server like I have wanted to do for 3 years now. Thank you so much for this giveaway, much love.

Number: 563

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  12. _Put_Name_Here

_Put_Name_Here

IGN: _Put_Name_Here

Why should I give it to you? I have been a JANDH Fan since 2012, i have never won a givaway before and i only have VIP (20$)

Number 345

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  13. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    IGN: TheMint
    Why should I give it to you? I believe everyone deserve a chance to win a giveaway, so there's no specific reason you should choose me over anyone else. Winning would make me very happy so why not? :)
    Number: 1

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  14. X__Ninja__X

X__Ninja__X yeep Donator

Minecraft:
    X__Ninja__X
    IGN: X__Ninja__X

Why should I give it to you? I've never won a giveaway. So why not?

Number: 117

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  15. KarlyPlaysMC

KarlyPlaysMC [Premium] Donator

Minecraft:
    KarlyPlaysMC
    IGN: KarlyPlaysMC

Why should I give it to you: I am a good person, at least I think I am. Plus your my best bud. Oh and my bday is really close too :).

Number: 18

Love ya war :D

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  16. NutRubber

NutRubber Legendary Embarrassment Donator

Minecraft:
    {Legend} NutRubber
    IGN: DailyDoseOfYoshi

Why you should give it to me: I'm trying to save up to take my family on vacation but we're not doing so hot financial wise. I believe that every dollar counts when it comes to saving.

Number: 350

I appreciate it!

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  17. 1Undefeated1

1Undefeated1 Head Officer of Anteku Donator

Minecraft:
    1Undefeated1
    IGN: 1Undefeated1

Why should I give it to you?: I have recently been thinking of a gift for my little sister (Pandalover_19) for Christmas, but having to pay for College and a Car I do not have much money to spoil her. I would put that money all for her. She has been talking about wanting fly and also a few other things on here. Any leftover money would go for taking her out to dinner or shopping. Putting the money I have set aside for her and the $25, I feel she would really enjoy the gifts I can get her. Thank you for offering the giveaway!

Number (pick a number 1-1000): 16

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  18. Crafterr

Crafterr T h i s i s a c u s t o m t i t l e Donator

Minecraft:
    UnhealthyHabits
    IGN: JustCrafter_

Why should I give it to you? So as you know turtle, (Because we're fam ;)) I have recently created a faction and you knoww how I have those huge builds, I have been running out of power so with some of the money I would buy power. Also I have started creating a slime farm and I need some more spawners so also I could buy spawners with some of the money. Well that why I think my turtle bro should give it to me :)

Number: 1000 because I can.

me love him more :> not that i'm gay, we're just fam.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2016
    Username and DiblyyIsGone like this.
  19. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    IGN: SpoopySoap (May change soon, I'll update you)

Why should I give it to you?: Well, most of my friends have a higher rank than me, I feel like i'm the tiny one. Other than that, not much of a reason, If you give it to someone else, I'll be happy either way.

Number: 845

Btw: Thanks so much for doing this, it means a lot of I get it or not. c:

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
  20. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    IGN: Zackeryy

Why should I give it to you? I helped you get a lot of stuff back on Skyblock3 :eek: Nah, but you want to give it to me because you love me and you want me to have it ;). But I could really use the money, and whatever I don't use I'll probably end up doing a server giveaway :)

Number (pick a number 1-1000): 7 (it's my lucky number)

Thanks for doing this babe <3 ;)

DiblyyIsGone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.