2000 Posts! Kinda

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Chippy, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Chippy

Chippy

happy 2000 posts for me… yay… but it's actually 2008 posts god dammit.

Yays, cheers, beers, hugs, kisses, slap on the back, spit in my mouth, i don't give a flying melon.

2000 Posts for me. Just to clear it up, I left Minecraft and the J&H server about 6 months ago, and I only go on the forums because of my friends. i never watch J&H's videos anymore pls dun hurt. I only go on Steam, and play CS:GO, Unturned, and Garry's Mod. I don't play TF2 4 shiet m8

Anyways, on the J&H forums, my two best friends on the forums:

@PyromancerMagic
    @dmudstheaddict

left the J&H forums, so fml. I'm not going to do a "OH THX FACEMAN123 FAPPYTURTLE69420 YOU ARE GUUD FRIENDS M8" because I don't get why you have to thank people for having 2k posts.

Okay some fact time about me and the J&H forums, yay:

I was the 123th member to join the forums.

I was accidentally perma - banned from the server (before I left), by ItsJerry and he messaged me (after he unbanned me): Oops sorry wrong potato (my IGN was pwnagepotato1337. Pls don't ask ._.)

I was the second person in ye olde sky block to make a Squid Ink Farm (not an efficient one though).

I was the most richest person in ye olde survival (when I was in STONEHENGE) with over 100 stacks of diamond BLOCKS. Someone TP'd to me and gave me so many damn diamonds.

In "ye olde survival" I used to do diamond drops EVERYDAY (refer to previous fact). This was during the 2013 year, before survival was down for months, and was reset.

During my first day on the server, on the ye olde 2x sky block (when emeralds were the currency), I earned a sponge in less than an hour.

whatthehai mistaken me as the real "PwnagePotato" on the server. It was scary ;-;

ok i am le done

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChippieTheAmerican <- Steam profile link. I ONLY ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS FROM PEOPLE I KNOW.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
    TheMint, Sanadz, Loling and 1 other person like this.
  2. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    Congrats Potato! c:

3. QueenAngel32

QueenAngel32 I'm up ❤

Minecraft:
    QueenAngel32
    Congratulations on 2000+ posts c=

4. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator