1V1 with Mafiaa

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by minecraftbeast94, Jul 17, 2015.

1. minecraftbeast94

minecraftbeast94 Donator

Minecraft:
    minecraftbeast94
    http://prntscr.com/7tmqbi

He ran the whole game and called me a spawntrapper but still a G.G 1v1

your Kills to your deaths say you suicide

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  2. ImJustMrpie

ImJustMrpie Farewell

Minecraft:
    ImJustMrpie
    Good job I guess. =P

3. nixisawesome

nixisawesome

4. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    lol mafiaa noob eZ :)

5. Zanq

Zanq Extremely Well Known Member xD

Minecraft:
    Zanq
    Lol k buddy

Umar likes this.
  6. Apse

Apse ♥ OITC ♥

Minecraft:
    APSE
    You shouldn't be calling anyone ez, it's just rude.

Next time, don't 1v1 people like Mafiaa. He is clearly trolling you and by 1v1ing him, you're basically feeding the troll.

Umar likes this.
  7. Apse

Apse ♥ OITC ♥

Minecraft:
    APSE
    Once again, unnesscasary comments. Please try to prevent these the next time and stay on topic.

Umar and Bilbo like this.
  8. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Gg racketed mafiaaaaaaaaa

9. TremmFTW

TremmFTW ApolloTheKing!

You play like all the time lol

10. Mafiaa

Mafiaa

Minecraft:
    Mafiaa
    Alright kid, whoopty doo i was rendering a video in 1080p that will sell out for more then your life is worth.
    You spawn trapped and you won by like 7 kills lol
    you've played for 2 years ive legit played for 2 months.

Apse i dont need you too speak for me, at times i enjoy the game the only people that i troll are the idiots that ask for it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Umar likes this.
  11. Apse

Apse ♥ OITC ♥

Minecraft:
    APSE
    Sure.

12. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    First of all, you made a video earlier on with a bunch of mods loaded, you are now starting to make exuses in hoe you lost? @Apse is true in how calling people "ez" is rude, but with the amount of people you think you can stomp over I have the right to say that you are terrible at oitc.

Bilbo likes this.
  13. Umar

Umar

I don't see how he's terrible at OITC, he's actually almost a leaderboard-level PvPer, considering he's also played for a short time. And so what if he used an illegal mod? He didn't know. And yes, calling people "ez" is rude, but almost everyone says it now so I have the right to say that you're gonna have to get used to it.
    He really was rendering a video during the 1v1 and you wanna know how I know this? He was screensharing with me while he was 1v1ing Beast. Spawn trapping is unfair and shouldn't be called for, because it doesn't give players any time to recoil.

14. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    God, this thread is full of ignorant 4 year olds. Grow up. Officially, Mafiaa lost. He can say that he wasn't trying all he wants. That match is still recorded as a loss. Spawn trapping is fair. Why? It's a part of the game. There is no way to prevent it. If you had set rules for the 1v1, then it could be classified as unfair. 1v1s in OITC are not a very good way of testing skill. One person is always waiting for another. That one person can shift behind a block and pull back their bow. That person can shoot them as the enter theor lines of sight immediately.

If it's part of the game, you have no right to say his tactics are cheap. Spawn killing and trapping are annoying but, the situation can be easioy avoided. Maybe you should have tried instead of uploading a video. It's your fault that you lost and no one elses. Insulting someone after losing is very low. Congratulations you made a video. It's not like there a one million more on the internet or anything. You are one person in a seven to eight billion.

Don't say eZ. If you do, you're a joke. If you use mods to gain an advantage you are also a joke. If you REALLY didn't know, you should have enough common sense to ask a moderator on the forums first.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Bilbo likes this.
  15. Mafiaa

Mafiaa

Minecraft:
    Mafiaa
    lmfao I would roast every single one of you but I just got unbanned for that so no thanks. If you really want at it message me in game and we can take it to Skype

16. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    Why would anyone want to Skype you? All you're going to do is scream into your mic or spit out racist remarks. Is that what a roast is? Please.

Umar likes this.
  17. Mafiaa

Mafiaa

Minecraft:
    Mafiaa
    I wasn't talking to you scrub, you think because you can restate a game you are smart? NEWSFLASH your not as smart as you think lol. Worry about yourself

18. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    Uncalled for. The statement you made was general and after mine. There was no recipent. So I responded. You said "lmfao I would roast every single one of you..." That would include me because I have participated in the Thread. There are some gaps in your logic.

19. Mafiaa

Mafiaa

Minecraft:
    Mafiaa
    Yeah so by you replying to it, you are asking for trouble lol.
    Mc beast posts controversial stuff a lot, and doesn't really think about it much. So he is to blame for this, but you are making it worse with your stupid irrelevant comments.

20. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    Insulting me will accomplish nothing.

Bilbo likes this.