1st Major Project! Secret Lab Build

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by HulloDewe, May 20, 2017.

?

What would you like in my top-secret builds? (In the 'Under Construction' zone)

1. Lazer Cannon

25.0%
  2. Vault for Articacts

25.0%
  3. Special Containment Program (SCP)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Generator (Quantum, Kryptom, Tirime, Carbon Nanotube, etc.)

50.0%
  1. HulloDewe

HulloDewe Giant Hawaiian Roll

Minecraft:
    BundleOfHullo
    Hello people of ItsJerryAndHarry server! Ive been working on a big project! A Secret Lab Build! My entrance into the base has a keycard lock system, and the lab itself is hidden in the floor! Come take a look!
    2017-05-19_21.50.26.png 2017-05-19_21.50.43.png 2017-05-19_21.50.52.png 2017-05-19_21.51.19.png 2017-05-19_21.51.28.png 2017-05-19_21.51.38.png

Btw guys, this took me about 1 and a half hour to build, because I took some breaks to ease my mind from all the redstone :P

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2017
    Stolas and Pianobonds like this.
  2. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I have mixed opinions about this, but i'll give my thoughts on it.

I like the idea, but it's incredibly small. I assume you're building stuff underground, but a personal suggestion would be to use the space you have up there and make a much bigger space to build. Some of the best redstone builds take a lot of time to build, reason being, they need to fit their contraptions into a space large enough for the contraption to work.

The design is nice, however it's very plain from the outside. From the screenshots you provided, it looks like it is only white, which isn't very pleasing to the eye, so I recommend adding some stained clay to spice your build up.

From what I read, this looks like an early stage of your build, but I hope you can use my suggestions to your advantage.

HulloDewe and tence3000 like this.
  3. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

This build looks pretty good!

4. HulloDewe

HulloDewe Giant Hawaiian Roll

Minecraft:
    BundleOfHullo
    I'm gonna be building more security systems to the build. Also Expedect gave me advice and I'm going to be adding more color to the exterior :)

Also I've already built more into it, I might post it tomorrow cause tomorrow I have kickball tournament

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  5. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    I meant exterior.