14 thousand likes tbh and ama!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by safoya299, Jun 3, 2018.

1. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    helloooo I'm going to revive this dead trend
    comment for a tbh!

dinoceros, Odilon, Stolas and 7 others like this.
  2. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Hi, gimme a tbh pls

animelover999 and safoya299 like this.
  3. PhantomTNT

PhantomTNT mmm foxy Donator

Minecraft:
    PhantomTNT
    Hi, gimme a tbh pls

Edit: free likes c:

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    animelover999 and safoya299 like this.
  4. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Tbh? C:

safoya299 likes this.
  5. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Meeee meee tbh meee

safoya299 likes this.
  6. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

tbh hunnie xo

safoya299 likes this.
  7. Smogg

Smogg ex-m.o.d Donator

yeet

overwatchlover69 and safoya299 like this.
  8. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    tbh plz

AMA:

What do you think of the new AM album?

safoya299 likes this.
  9. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    oooo me pls

safoya299 likes this.
  10. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    I forgot how long these take haha. I'll try not to be too short and not too long lool
    To be honest we've been friends for as long as I can remember on this server. Whenever I get to talk to you, I get excited because I loveeeeee you. But I feel like you've changed a lot. I don't mean that negatively, I just mean that I haven't gotten to know who you are as a person right now versus the Harry I knew back in 2015. We need to just catch up, the two of us sometime so I can be updated on what's going on with you!
    Hi I'm sorry but unfortunately I don't know who you areeee
    To be honest at one point of time you were one of my closest friends, but we faded long ago. Don't really know why but I do remember having lots of fun with you and Jordan on stuff like the hottub game and silly inside jokes like that. You're all grown up and you make me feel like I'm still a fetus but it's okay, I'm getting there. We should catch up sometime so I can know about what's going on with you and life :)
    To be honest you are my absolute favorite. But you went ahead and got a life, we don't talk as much as we used to. But I still consider you one of my best friends because we've been through a lot. And I know I can always count on and trust you with literally everything. You seem so happy right now and that makes me happy. That's what is important to me.
    To be honest you're like the twin brother I never had. We relate on too many levels and I feel like we grew up and entered our teen hood together. There is absolutely no one else I'd rather fangirl over queen ari, watch whole seasons of shows in one sitting, and bop to Cupcakke with at 4 in the morning. One day that orange juice I had, I'll bring with me to Louisiana and we can drink it and your moms wine.
    To be honest you're actually so silly. A whileee ago we were a lil bit closer but you are still someone I enjoy being friends with. We should catch up about life sometime, I'd love to hear abt everything. And idrc what anyone says you're cute affff
    To be honest you are also one of my mostttt favorites!! I love you so much idk you are just very meaningful to me. You've been there for me when people snaked me so hard. One day we will def meet up, unfortunately probs not this summer haha, that plan flopped but it's ok. Congrats on your new car :) but I'm pissed you didn't give me your old one. You couldve given me a discount of like $3999 then I would've bought it. :)
    To be honest I haven't talked to you in a hot sec. You are a chill person, sometimes I found myself irritated with you if I'm being honest, but can't remember why. But that's the past and I'd love to catch up sometime. I haven't actually listened to AM's new album yet, but I'll get to it soon. I'm not a hardcore stan of them, I just listen to them from a while ago when my sister showed them to me.
    To be honest you are very prettttty. You also have a very good taste in music ;). There was time when we were also pretty close but you kind of disappeared on me. Idrk why maybe it's time zones but we haven't talked in too long and I have no social contact with you besides this server. I don't rlly use kik and the only socials I use is snap and insta, which I don't share with many online ppl anymre because it has a lot of private details. But anyway enough rambling, we should talk sometime. I'd love to now, especially since it's summer.

Smogg, Strikyn, KokichiOma and 2 others like this.
  11. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
    Aw you cutie <3

safoya299 likes this.
  12. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    What’s a tbh?

safoya299 likes this.
  13. Haruld

Haruld Prodigal Son Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    I would like a tbh pls

safoya299 likes this.
  14. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

[​IMG]
    i love u

safoya299 likes this.
  15. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Fuck. Bye, survival. Donator

Minecraft:
    u9r
    tbh me

safoya299 likes this.
  16. Nessa

Nessa Donator

Minecraft:
    Rewatch
    Hey.
    Tbh?

safoya299 likes this.
  17. Esmannen

Esmannen Donator

Minecraft:
    Esmannen
    I just want likes tbh, or do I?

safoya299 likes this.
  18. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    To beee honest we have been great friends for like 2 years since I first got staff and I'm really glad that we are. You are one of the lights of my life, no joke, I always get so excited to talk to you but I wish we talked more. You are so joyous and hilarious and understand my stupid sense of humor and I love you for it.
    To be honest, dang, haven't talked to you in a long ass time. We should catch up!! You've been staff for a while too, didn't expect you to last that long. You're a pretty chill person although we never got super close. You were a good friend to me so I am grateful for that.
    To be honest ion know you
    To be honest you are a stunnaaaa you are absolutely gorgeous. You're also sweet and were often there for me when we used to talk. But we faded after I took a break. It'd be cool to catch up sometime.

noah and Haruld like this.
  19. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

tbh

safoya299 likes this.
  20. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    hey, tbh?

safoya299 likes this.