1 Year TBH / AMA

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by capsa, Mar 7, 2017.

1. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    So, today marks 1 year as a staff member for me, since I got promoted on the 7th of March, 2016.
    This staff experience has honestly taught me so much. Throughout the year, I met such amazing people that I will never regret meeting.
    You all have given me soo much support, so I just want to say thank you all. All your support has helped me immensely throughout the year!

Other than that, I will be doing a TBH / AMA thread!
    But. in order to receive a TBH, you have to give one in return

So, feel free to ask for a TBH / any question you may have!

Have a great day (':

2. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Tbh me please Capsa.

RTBH: you're ultra awesome and just please don't leave the staff team, ty

capsa likes this.
  3. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    tbh pls? ;3

rtbh: I don't believe we've ever really had a real conversation together, so I can't say much. But I will say this; You're a very good, hard working, and dedicated staff member, you're pretty, and honestly I fucking love your accent lol. that's about all I can say since I don't really know you. ;d
    Congratulations btw

capsa likes this.
  4. dreamvlle

dreamvlle resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    bedazzledblunt
    tbh??

rtbh: it's a bit crazy how you and i became friends but i'm so happy that we did ❤ you're such a wonderful person to have as a friend and i never thought i'd have the achievement of becoming friends with u but i'm glad i did! you're so compassionate and welcoming, i hope u know that

capsa and Bilbo like this.
  5. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

Congratulations on 1 year, Capsa!
    Tbh?

RTBH: You're really nice and I really like your accent. We aren't really friends but I would love to be. I think it's funny how you didn't know what a moose was lool. You're a great staff member and you are extremely helpful when hacker reports come in at 6AM for me.

capsa likes this.
  6. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    TBH, so glad we became friends! You are soo funny, and you are just a great person in general! Your accent is also pretty cool too, even though I bully you a lot for it xD * cough * new oifrench (': And don't worry, I'm not planning to resign any time soon :)
    TBH, as you said, we have never really had a proper conversation, only really said hi to each other here and there, and spoke for a bit in TS. Although I barely know you, you seem like a really chill dude, and you're a hard working staff member. We should get to know each other! :) BTW thanks for saying you like my accent, honestly don't know why everyone likes it! XD
    TBH, Liz omg I love you so so so much! It is pretty crazy how we first met I must admit, but I am glad we met that way. You are such a sweet girl and you're so warm hearted, I am honestly lucky to call you my friend. You're soo beautiful as-well, just thought you should know, and thank you! <3
    TBH, I don't know you that well, but you seem like such a nice person. We've spoken in TS before, and you just seem like such a laid back guy. I've seen you around a-lot, but never really got the chance to say hi. We really should start talking! And hush, I don't know american animals + thanks for saying you like my accent (':

Cleb_, dreamvlle, noah and 1 other person like this.
  7. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Congrats on 1 year!!

RTBH: I've seen you around a lot and we got a lot of mutual friends but we've never really talked and that should change lol you're pretty chill so hmu sometimes!! (^:

Nessa and capsa like this.
  8. Lone

Lone Lonely Admin Donator

Minecraft:
    :)
    TBH you cutie ❤

RTBH: I'm so glad I met you we've almost known each other for a year now wow ever since I met you you've made me laugh smile we've had long calls and so much more tbh it's been the best year getting to know you more and more you cutie cx I love you (very bad at these and I'm tired leave me alone xd)

Magical and capsa like this.
  9. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    TBH, I don't know you that well, but we do have mutual friends, so I have heard quite a few things about you ( good things of course. ) I've seen some of your posts on the forums, and they have made me laugh so much, so I think you're really funny! We should start to talk more, you seem cool :)
    TBH, you are the person I am most thankful for meeting throughout that year. Ever since we first started talking last April, you have made me smile more and more everyday. You make me soo happy. We've been through soo much together and I wouldn't have wanted to go through those ups and downs with anyone else :) Thank you for everything you've ever done for me <3 i love you#mangled

tothemoon, Cleb_, Bilbo and 1 other person like this.
  10. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    TBH, you're a sweetheart. I'm glad that we've recently started talking again; I can relate to you more than I thought I actually could. You're very sweet and beautiful and are constantly there for me and I appreciate that.

tbh now plz =)

capsa likes this.
  11. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    TBH, I am glad to know you. Although we rarely talk, our moments together have always made me happy. You're a great person, and it's a shame a lot of people fail to see that :)

TheFlamingDragon and capsa like this.
  12. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    TBH, first of all, thank you! Me and you relate on soo many levels it's crazy. You have a heart of gold, and you're always the life of the party. Whenever we talk, all you do is make me smile and laugh! You are soo sweet, and you're great at your job! I'm glad we started talking again, hope it doesn't end this time x
    TBH, I feel like we should talk more. We've had some quite good conversations on TeamSpeak, you're a really understanding person. You always have the right things to say, and always know how to cheer me up and encourage me. Keep doing what you do, and thanks (':

13. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Tbh, please

Tbh, you're still my most favorite staff member. You're always nice and sweet, and you know what to say. I always enjoy talking to you and we need to talk more! You're awesome and I love you fam =)

capsa likes this.
  14. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    TBH, I miss you soo much! We've both been caught up with IRL things, but just know I am always here and will never forget you! You are my best friend and you always know what to say to me. You're personality is amazing and you're so generous and kind. You're amazing fam, don't forget that, and things always get better. (':

tothemoon, Cleb_ and Contemptible like this.
  15. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Tbh please.

Rtbh: We've talked once or twice, we know each other through football, and through that hot shit that is @LoneWolf, but you're pretty chill and nice from what it seems, gz on 1 year.

Lone likes this.
  16. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    TBH?

What is your favorite point as a staff member?

capsa likes this.
  17. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Congrats! C:

Tbh? C;

Rtbh:
    You are a very nice person.
    And mini eggs/fruit tingles aaa I'm bad tbhs

capsa likes this.
  18. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    TBH, we have barely gotten to know eachother, but you seem really interesting. We both share an interest for soccer which I am so glad because now I can talk to soccer to someone! xD You really deserved helper IMO, you are so helpful and kind towards others. Keep it up!
    TBH, I don't really know you, but I do know that you are very active on the forums, which is a great thing. You seem to be nice to everyone and treat everyone the same, so that's great. We should talk sometime!
    And my favourite point as staff? If you mean what my favourite point as a staff member is, then it would be helping people, because this server is home to me, and being able to help others means a-lot to me, as I love to help the server which has helped me immensely.
    TBH, you are the strongest person I have ever met. You have been through so much, and you have recovered from it stronger than ever. You have a great sense of humour, and you seem like such a sweet person. We should talk more! *cough cool kids are from Melbourne, AKA me and you (; *

tothemoon, Cleb_, Joeyy and 1 other person like this.
  19. Haruld

Haruld Prodigal Son Donator

Minecraft:
    Haruld
    Tbh??

RTBH: You're an amazing person with a big heart. I always see you willing to help even when you're not at your best. You're a fantastic mod and I'm glad to be able to work aside you on this team. You always put others before yourself and I admire that of you. Please stay awesome!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
    Bilbo likes this.
  20. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    TBH, I honestly don't know what to say. Too much has happened for me to give you a TBH, but I will say that you have a huge heart for the ones you care about, don't let anything ruin that, also, stay strong. I don't know if we will ever have a friendship that we had that was very close ever again, but who knows.

tothemoon, Cleb_, Elida and 2 others like this.