1 Up Me

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by DiblyyIsGone, Mar 8, 2017.

1. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    Simple, an old party game. Someone says something, and you saying something that is better.

Person 1: I rode a dolphin
    Person 2: I rode a dolphin in hawaii
    Person 3: I rode a dolphin in hawaii while wrestling a shark

Continue forever

1 Up Me: I went to the mall

2. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    I went to the mall driving a bus

3. Teddie

Teddie Donator

I went to the mall driving a bus and

4. DiblyyIsGone

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I went to the malling driving a bus and I wasnt wearing a seatbelt

5. momand

momand ex-god Donator

I went to the mall driving a bus and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I got severely injured when I got in a car accident

6. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    i went to the the mall driving a bus and i wasn't wearing a seatbelt so i achieved the sweet release of death

momand likes this.
  7. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors.

8. DiblyyIsGone

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris

9. Memeh

Memeh -=>.<=- Donator

Minecraft:
    Memeh
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car

10. IAMINACTIVEBYE

IAMINACTIVEBYE Donator

I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants

11. DiblyyIsGone

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold plated tigur fur.

12. Memeh

Memeh -=>.<=- Donator

Minecraft:
    Memeh
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold plated tigur fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall.

13. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold plated tigur fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris.

14. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold plated tigur fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was a illusion,

15. DiblyyIsGone

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    I went to the the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seat-belt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was chuck norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold plated tigur fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was a illusion, and I was in the matrix.

16. Memeh

Memeh -=>.<=- Donator

Minecraft:
    Memeh
    I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants.

17. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realised, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants.

18. newkt

newkt #We♥Cars

Minecraft:
    DeNA_BaySlime
    I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realised, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realised I didn't wear pants and underpants.

19. Memeh

Memeh -=>.<=- Donator

Minecraft:
    Memeh
    I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I didn't wear pants and underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well.

20. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    I went to the mall driving a bus, and I wasn't wearing a seatbelt so I achieved the sweet release of death- but got hit by a car while walking across the road to the mall doors, but the driver was Chuck Norris, so he saved my life after hitting me with his car but then I pooped my pants which ruined my new pants that were made of gold-plated tiger fur, just like the bus I drove to the mall. The smell was unbearable, so I puked on Chuck Norris. At that moment, I realize everything was an illusion, and I was in the matrix. I was so relieved that I didn't actually poop on my new gold-plated tiger fur pants. But I then realized, there was never any gold plated tiger fur pants. But I also realized I didn't wear pants and underpants. But everyone around me didn't have and pants or underpants as well. I got some pants and underpants and ran out of the mall over to the forest to